Friday 23 August 2013

How do I prevent xdmp:node-delete() from adding whitespace in my xml doc

How do I prevent xdmp:node-delete() from adding whitespace in my xml doc

search resultsxquery - How do I prevent xdmp:node-delete() from adding ...
How do I prevent xdmp:node-delete() from adding whitespace ... is leaving
spaces and returns in my xml doc. ... It sounds like the whitespace is
held in text nodes on ...
stackoverflow.com/questions/15253121/​how-do-i-prevent... - Cached

xquery - How to prevent xdmp:node-replace from adding a ...
How to prevent xdmp:node-replace from adding a ... updating multiple nodes
in xml with ... How do I prevent xdmp:node-delete() from adding whitespace
in my ...
stackoverflow.com/questions/12180811/​how-to-prevent... - Cached

Controlling Whitespace, Part 1 - XML.com
Over the next few columns, we'll discuss how XML and XSLT treat whitespace
to gain a better understanding of what can happen, ... Need to keep my
carriage returns
www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/11/07/​whitespace.html - Cached

White Space in XML Documents - Using XML Home Page
The whiteSpace facet is described in XML ... which is a bit of an inside
joke in XML standards circles. Considering that my spell check keeps
suggesting ...
usingxml.com/Basics/XmlSpace - Cached

Oracle9i Application Developer's Guide - XML -- Contents
Whitespace: Why are my Resulting Values Multiplied by 2? ... How Do I
Prevent the Namespace Definition from Being Repeated For Each ... Adding
XML Document as a Child
docs.oracle.com/cd/A91202_01/901_doc/​appdev.901/a88894/... - Cached

and match it as a single (boolean) term, without using the ...
If they must be simulated, what's the best way to do it? Currently, I'm
indexing the documents: === python === indexer.set_document(doc) indexer
.index_text ...
lists.xapian.org/pipermail/xapian-​discuss/2009-May.txt - Cached

Merge Two Different Trees
Adding whitespace where there was none ... Or you might want to prevent a
particular revision from being merged by marking it as already ... To do
that, use the Edit ...
www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-developer/​tasks/merge-trees.html - Cached

Merge Revisions
Adding whitespace where there was none ... Or you might want to prevent a
particular revision from being merged by marking it as already ... To do
that, use the Edit ...
www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-developer/​tasks/merge-revisions... - Cached

How can I create a Base64-Encoded string from a GDI+ Image in ...
How do I prevent WCF from auto-serializing ... Decode Base64 encoded image
from XML doc. ... How do I keep MSXML from adding its own namespaces to my
XML base64 ...
ho.runcode.us/q/how-can-i-create-a-​base64-encoded-string... - Cached

What Do XML Documents Look Like?
What Do XML Documents Look Like? ... In order to prevent this, a CDATA
section can be used. <! ... and whitespace is normalized. ...
www.xml.com/pub/a/98/10/&#8203;guide0.html?page=3 - Cached

No comments:

Post a Comment